High internet speed became very important in today’s life. Can think even a day without it. Nowadays, the mobile SIM range is not the proper range of the internet. Due to this, people had to face a lot of problems. Whenever they watch movies and HD videos and check emails, it started buffering. To avoid this problem, set up an Asus router at home. Asus is an electronic company that provides products of remarkable quality. This company designs the product using the latest technology, Asus is the top choice of people all over the world. Asus provides good quality router and the extender all over the world. Asus router is a wi-fi network device, it connects the computer and provides wifi connectivity. But sometimes, Asus router speed is not good So we have to upgrade Asus router, and then people attach the extender with the wifi router. And we have to upgrade the Asus extender the time-to-time. Only then it will work properly.
Before upgrading to Asus Extender the router has to be updated only then it will be upgraded. Both devices will be upgraded only when they are logged in, first, they will have to log in.
How do log in to the range extender device?
If you want to upgrade to an Asus extender and moreover upgrade Asus router then you have to log in. It is very easy to log in, you can easily login with its website.
There are some simple steps to log in to Asusu Extender which are given below:
- The initial step is that you have to open the web internet (Chrome, Google, Safari, and any more).
- Then it will be written repeater.asus.com in the address bar and search bar and will have to click on enter.
- To access the login page of the Asus Extender, attach the device with the Asus router via Wirelessly or Wired.
- After that you will see the login screen, you have to fill in the username and password.
- After filling password you click the login section.
The login process of your extender will be completed. Extender extends your WiFi range and also removes dead zones. It is famous because of this extender’s ultimate coverage and performance.
Some steps of firmware upgrade Asus router or range extender device
It does not take much time to upgrade the Asus extender and additionally upgrade Asus router. If you do not update it time-to-time then it will not work properly. You will get the problem from this. Therefore, the router and extender should be upgraded. I will tell you some steps below to upgrade it.
- First of all, you have to download the latest firmware of the ASUS router and range extender.
- Then unlock the downloaded file.
- Now, launch a web browser and type the router.asus.com or repeater.asus.com in the browser address bar.
- You will find the redirect on the ASUS login page, you will have to fill in the username and password to access the configuration page.
- The default username and password must be filled in to access the ASUS router and range extender.
- After login the Asus Router and extender, you have to go to the Firmware version link.
- Then you have to choose the firmware file which you have just downloaded.
- After that, click on the upgrade section.
- Until the firmware upgrade is complete, you have to wait, it may take 30 seconds to upgrade.
After that, the Asus router and rang extender firmware upgrade is complete. You have to press the power ON/OFF button to reboot the device.
Firmware update the Asus wifi Range extender
The wifi extender should be up to date, the update includes many new features. Some devices are such that itself updating, but some devices have to be updated. There are some steps to update the extender which is below.
- The user has to open the web of his / her choice. ( Mozilla, Safari, or internet explorer)
- Then you have to put the IP address or official website in the URL bar of the web and make it search.
- Now you have to fill the username and password.
- After that click on Advanced Settings.
- Within the advanced settings, you will see the option of the firmware update and you have to click on it.
- Within seconds you will see the latest version of the firmware.
- You have to click on that version. After a while, your extender will be updated.
After updating the extender, you can use it, you will get to see many new features and functions.
Steps of firmware update the Asus Router
The router is a WiFi network device that connects to computers, laptops, and smartphones. It provides the internet with wifi connectivity. So that, you can watch HD movies and videos, check emails, and same time your children play online games without buffering. But it also has to be updated. There are some steps to update which are given below.
- Make sure, that the wifi router is connected to the computer or the internet.
- After connecting, you can see the router’s LED light is on.
- Then, You have to use a web browser on your computer.
- After that, type the IP address of the router in the search bar.
- Navigate to the router setting page.
- Enter the router login name and password.
- To update the router’s firmware, you have to click on Administration Settings.
- Within this setting, you will find a section of the firmware update, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the section, the check option given below, click on it.
- If your router is not up to date, this update will start happening.
- Do not power off or shut the device during the update.
- After some time, your wifi router is successfully updated.
After the update is completed, you will see the router setting page. Then, log in to the router again. Enter the router login name and password, click on log-in. Now, your router is successfully updated.
How are ASUS router updates automatically?
Asus router gets updated automatically, if you automatically choose the option, then this router has the possibility to be hacked. So, you should update it manually, this option is better.
Why firmware update is required for the ASUS router?
The firmware update of Asus Router is necessary, as these provide many new features are available. If you do not update the firmware, then it will not work properly, so you must update it.