Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 router setup
Clearly, when we talk about the games then how can we forget about that lagging problem we all face due to the slow network. To resolve this issue Asus has brought this solution i.e. ASUS AiMesh Gaming Router. Once Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 Router Setup is done you will experience internet as never before on your far-off devices too
Aimesh is the latest technology used to connect all compatible Asus routers to create a powerful home wifi network. In addition it comes with the DDoS protection which means you are safe from hackers. Asus RT-AC88U router Setup can be done from devices like phones, tablets, MacBook, Windows PC’s etc.
Asus RT-AC88U router Setup via router.asus.com
You can check the Asus AC3100 user manual for the steps or you can follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all Open the packing and position your router. Orient the four detachable antennas.
- Unplug the AC adapter and disconnect the network cable from your cable or ADSL modem. It will be better if you reboot your system.
- Insert the wireless router’s AC adapter to the DC-IN port and then to a power outlet.
- Please disable proxy server setting on your system, if enabled.
- Login to the web GUI by typing router.asus.com in the browser. Asus Quick Internet Setup (QIS) will run automatically. Enter a default user name and password which is “admin” for asus router.
- Skip manual setting, click apply and then finish. If you don’t want to skip you can set up a security key for your 2.4 GHz to 5GHz wireless connection and then apply. These internet settings are displayed on the next page where you have to click finish. After Asus RT-AC88U router Setup you can connect your devices to the newly created network.
Asus RT-AC88U router Wi-Fi stopped working
If your router is not working, then you can simply press on/ off button and the electric connection. If everything is fine and your asus AC3100 router is still not working, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Please make sure that the firmware is updated.
- Go to wireless—->general—->band (select 2.4 or 5 GHz)—–>control channel—->switch channels.
- Adjust the directions of the antenna.
- Avoid keeping it at places that impact the wireless signals.
- Moreover if the problem remains unsolved you can also restore it to the defaults.
Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 router warranty?
This product comes with a telephonic warranty, which means that if your product got damaged, then they can assist you with the help of the telephone by replying to your “how-to” questions. Although this warranty has also changed according to the region and the purchasing site.
The warranty is only applicable if the damage is caused by you or if the serial number is altered, cancelled or removed. The warranty also not include damages due to natural disasters, misuse, neglect, and improper maintenance.
Asus Router AC3100 default password
This router comes with a default user name and password which you can change according to your needs. To change the user name and password go to any of the web browsers and type 192.168.1.1. You will get 2 text fields where you can enter username and password. It is default username is “admin” and the password is also “admin”.
Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 router firmware update
This router works on the stable update offered by the Asus. Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 router’s firmware last update has been released on 23 September 2019. It fixed all the bugs and errors and now this product works in a very fine manner with DDoS protection. The next firmware update may be possible in the next few months.
Asus RT-AC88U router range?
This wifi has a very long range. It is enough for your big-size house. Although there is no change in the range as compared to its predecessors. It comes with the speed of USB transfer of up to 100 Mbps while downloading, uploading speed may reach to the 1800 Mbps.
Asus Router no Wifi lights?
Are you facing this problem with your wifi? First of all please refer to the Asus RT-AC88U AC3100 user manual to know the meaning of each LED color. You may also get the solution in the user manual. Or follow the steps:
- Firstly, turn on/off the switch of the router.
- Enable Radio function if it’s not.
- Ensure that your router is working on the latest firmware. If not, please update it.
- Restore the router to the default setting or the factory settings by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds until the power LED starts flashing. If you are restoring your router to the default, you need to reconfigure the router and save the details according to your needs and requirements.